MAKOTM High-Density Lime Systems
A history of optimizing chemical feed.
Over thirty years of chemical feed system and silo design experience, and in-house fabrication expertise has refined our approach for optimizing performance, quality, reliability, system layout and ease of installation.
VeloDyne's MAKOTM High Density Lime (HDL) systems are used in a variety of municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment processes. Our technology reduces scaling in pipes and maintenance of equipment common with standard lime slurry systems.
Contact Sales for More Info
- MAKOTM HDL slurry make-down system is a proven design using state-of-the-art Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) to optimize slurry mixing
- Local control system with programmable logic controller (PLC) and color touch screen
- Weight and density monitoring and control
- Single or modular two-piece silo designs
- Factory authorized testing for customer approval (two-piece systems only)
- 10', 12' and 14’ diameters available
- Pneumatic silo fill pipe assembly with NEMA 4X operator station
- Bin-Vent dust collection system (roof mounted)
- OSHA approved caged ladder and handrail for roof access
- Silo level devices. Continuous and/or point level.
- Bin Activator and Vibrators
- BarracudaTM volumetric screw feeder with wash-down, inverter duty motor
- Storage/feed tank with mixer, and level devices
- Slurry feed pumps
- Equipment room ventilation fans, heaters, and lighting & optional insulation
- Optional silo load cell system for inventory monitoring.
© VeloDyne, USA